Career Opportunity: Accounting ClerkSeptember 16, 2019
Apply Now: ACCOUNTING CLERK
Haida Gwaii BC
Taan Forest Limited Partnership (Taan), a subsidiary of Haida Enterprises Corporation (HaiCo) requires a highly organized individual with strong accounting and interpersonal skills to be part of the Taan Forest Team in Skidegate.
The Accounting Clerk has responsibility for Accounts Payable, data entry, reconciliation and filing. As a member of Taan’s Administrative team this position supports the operation through providing timely reports, and accurate accounting services as needed and assigned. The Accounting Clerk liaises with other parts of the Finance team, to secure necessary information for Taan’s Administrative team. The Accounting Clerk supervises the Reception position.
TRAINING, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Working knowledge of good accounting practices;
- Excellent administrative and organization skills, strong capacity for detail and accuracy
- Effective communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills necessary for customer, vendor and team relations
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Dynamic GL and accounting procedures.
- A certificate or diploma in accounting or an equivalent combination of training, education and/or experience is required.
- Experience in the logging industry is an asset
- At least five years administrative experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the heading “Taan Accounting Clerk”. Application Deadline: September 30, 2019 at 4:00pm
Preference in hiring will be given to qualified Haida citizens. We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: September 30, 2019