RAPP line: 1.877.952.7277    wild fire reporting: 1.800.663.5555

Firewood for the community

Apply For Your Permit

In an effort to ensure that as much of the timber as possible gets used, Taan Forest makes firewood available to the communities of Xaayda Gwaay.yaay Haida Gwaii. If you wish to take firewood from our claim all you need do is get a permit from the Taan Forest office in HlGaagilda Skidegate. The wood is free for personal use. This is another small way that Taan Forest is able to fulfill its commitment to the community and the best use of the resource.


Contact Us